6.12.2012

Street walkers

Its officially the start of summer, even though i've still got a month left at college, i'm going to let my hair down and forget about my exams and writing personal statements for uni and all the pressure that goes with it.
 My best friend came round last saturday and we were bored sat in my room watching Jenna Marble videos and decided to explore my neighbourhood. With my camera and the new found 10 second timer on one of the settings we ended up spending about 2 hours balancing my camera on walls, fences and post boxes trying to get some cool snaps and although we got some weird looks by a few passer bys i think we definitely succeeded. 

Here are a few of the best ones.

Converse Sweat, H&M Shorts, Sperry Shoes




Vintage Sweat from eBay, Old Navy Shorts, Turquoise Vans


The flowers look super pretty here.




No comments:

Post a Comment