6.09.2012

Miley

Role Model Material

As many of you will have heard Miley Cyrus is getting married. I just want to say congrats, i wish you and Liam a life time of love and happiness. 
Anyway moving on from that news. I have put a few pictures up of Mileys latest candids. I am in love with each one of these outfits. I mean the jumpsuit in the middle, dare i say she looks like perfection. The pattern and cut out back is just gorge.

I have been a long time supporter of Miley and i would probably go as far as saying shes my role model. She's someone who you can look up to, she may have made mistakes but don't we all? I think she perfectly embodies someone who is hard working, but still fun and care free.
Although i have a rather biased opinion as i think shes amazing, you have to agree her recent style overhaul is amazing, switching her torn daisy dukes for cute dresses and jumpsuits is the perfect way to show everyone she is ready for big decisions like getting engaged to Liam. 

I will support you through everything Miley and i think you are one amazing person xoxx




No comments:

Post a Comment