5.09.2012

Met Gala

Darling Dresses

As you may have heard through the grape vines, the Met Gala was this week, it was filled with celebs decked out to the nines, in the latest designer must haves. I would give my left arm for any one of these beautiful dresses. They are all so amazing and elegant. I absolutely adore all of these dresses, they are my favourite out of all the fabulous outfits the celebs turned up in at this years Met Gala.



Lana Del Ray is just one of the most gorgeous women in the world, she pulls this cape draped over her dazzling dress off to perfection. Just a touch of crimson lippy to add another dramatic edge to the whole ensemble. I'm in love.




I am absolutely in love with this, the colour and the cut, its just amazing! I don't have words to describe have utterly beautiful she looks. The feathers at the bottom of it, just add that touch of quirkiness Diane always brings to her outfits. 



No comments:

Post a Comment