5.15.2012

Maxi Madness


I adore Maxi skirts, its the perfect way to get into your summer clothes, when its not really warm enough to bare your legs. I have so many maxi skirts i've lost count, i wear them throughout the year, either with my leather jackets and boots in winter or with a bralet or a floaty top in summer. They are something every girl should have in their wardrobes. These are a few of my favourites. 

Miley Cyrus is  one of my best dressed celebs, whether she's dressed for yoga or so a premiere, i think she always looks on trend and relaxed. 


Olivia Palermo is just utterly amazing, the way she can pull off so many different accessories and patterns and fabrics in one outfit, truly is inspiring. These are my favourites, the first maxi skirt is absolutely to die. The dip dye effect is so cute and on trend.

 You may no like Vanessa Hudgens, but you have to admit she pulls off relaxed boho style to a t. Her laid back luxe style is exactly like mine and i covet most of the clothes she wears, oh and did i mention i would die to have her hair, its so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment