4.24.2012

The big apple




I went to New York last year, was one of the best places i have ever visited. Full of culture and life all the time, literally. We went to see Mary Poppins and we came out of the theatre at about half 11 and all the shops were still open, went into Forever 21 at midnight and it was still as busy as ever. Complete madness but i loved every minute of it. I can definitely see myself living there when i'm older. 

The first picture is the view of New York from the top of the empire state building, such a surreal experience seeing life in New york from so far up, sort of how a bird would see it swooping over the top of the buildings. 

The second picture is my mum and I in the middle of Times Square at about half 12 at night, still boiling hot and packed to the brim. It truly is the city that never sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment